Ed Jones, PMP, CHSP
Ed Jones, PMP, CHSP (Certified Healthttps://thirdrock.com/blog/team/ed-jones/hcare Safety Professional), COO and Senior Compliance Officer, – With 30 years of customer facing experience managing projects in healthcare, IT, process automation in a variety of tech industries, Ed has worked for start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. He has performed numerous complex and extensive risk assessments, and developed and managed the corresponding risk management strategies. Past projects include health management systems development and implementations, software development while coordinating a worldwide team, logistics automation, systems life-cycle management, and advanced video systems development Ed been recognized by previous employers with multiple Chairman’s Awards for outstanding performance and innovation and has two patents pending final approval. Ed received his BSME from the University of Utah and his PMP through St. Edwards University.
- Cloud or Not-to-Cloud; The Allscripts Breach
- Practical Steps to Protect Your Data!
- With the New Year, New Regulations!
- Protect Yourself – Don’t let Scrooge Cyber Sabotage Your Holiday Shopping Season!
- Too Many Passwords and Too Little “Personal” Memory!
- It is Time for Us to Take Control of Our Data!
- The Equifax Data Breach – What You should do to Protect Yourself!
- Protect Yourself!
- Congress Addresses Medical Device Vulnerabilities
- Incidental Exposures – What are they and what is their impact?