Ed Jones, PMP, CHSP
Ed Jones, PMP, CHSP (Certified Healthcare Safety Professional), COO and Senior Compliance Officer, – With 30 years of customer facing experience managing projects in healthcare, IT, process automation in a variety of tech industries, Ed has worked for start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. He has performed numerous complex and extensive risk assessments, and developed and managed the corresponding risk management strategies. Past projects include health management systems development and implementations, software development while coordinating a worldwide team, logistics automation, systems life-cycle management, and advanced video systems development Ed been recognized by previous employers with multiple Chairman’s Awards for outstanding performance and innovation and has two patents pending final approval. Ed received his BSME from the University of Utah and his PMP through St. Edwards University.
- Buckle Up, It’s Going to be a Wild Cyber Ride!
- Missing the Target of HIPAA – Part 3
- Missing the HIPAA Target – Part 2
- One small step for man, one giant leap for privacy!
- Missing the Target of HIPAA
- Culture of Compliance Awarded to The Urology Team
- HIPAA’s “Last Mile” Challenge
- The IoT, Little “Things” with Big Implications
- Drug Lords versus Cyber Criminals
- Misconceptions Lead to False Sense of Security