Ed Jones, PMP, CHSP
Ed Jones, PMP, CHSP (Certified Healthcare Safety Professional), COO and Senior Compliance Officer, – With 30 years of customer facing experience managing projects in healthcare, IT, process automation in a variety of tech industries, Ed has worked for start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. He has performed numerous complex and extensive risk assessments, and developed and managed the corresponding risk management strategies. Past projects include health management systems development and implementations, software development while coordinating a worldwide team, logistics automation, systems life-cycle management, and advanced video systems development Ed been recognized by previous employers with multiple Chairman’s Awards for outstanding performance and innovation and has two patents pending final approval. Ed received his BSME from the University of Utah and his PMP through St. Edwards University.
- Missing the Target of HIPAA
- Culture of Compliance Awarded to The Urology Team
- HIPAA’s “Last Mile” Challenge
- The IoT, Little “Things” with Big Implications
- Drug Lords versus Cyber Criminals
- Misconceptions Lead to False Sense of Security
- HHS Releases New Guidance on Ransomware
- Steps to Prepare for an OCR HIPAA Audit
- Making Your BOE a Priority
- What’s your security score?