Julie Rennecker, PhD, BSN
Julie Rennecker, BSN, PhD is an organizational development consultant specializing in the people and process challenges related to healthcare technology change. With 10 years bedside clinical experience (ICU, ER, behavioral health), a PhD in Organizational Behavior from MIT’s Sloan School of Management, five years on the Information Systems faculty at Case Western Reserve University, and more than 15 years’ research and consulting experience, she brings a unique synthesis of clinical, academic, and industry experience to bear on client problems and opportunities. She holds a Certificate in Health IT and Health Information Exchange from the University of Texas and is a credentialed EpicCare Ambulatory trainer.
- Care Disruption – The Ultimate Security Risk
- Overwhelmed by HIPAA? Compliance is a Process, Not an Event
- Celebrating Nurses – Cornerstones of the “Human Firewall”
- Lack of Awareness – Still a Barrier to Cybersecurity Effectiveness
- 5 Tips for Creating an Information Security Culture
- HIMSS17 – Are medical devices the weak link in cyber security?
- OCR HIPAA Audits: Don’t gamble your organization’s solvency
- Building a Privacy & Security Culture: Training is just the beginning!
- 5 Benefits of HIPAA Privacy and Security Training
- Create a Human Firewall – HIPAA Training