Julie Rennecker, PhD, BSN
Julie Rennecker, BSN, PhD is an organizational development consultant specializing in the people and process challenges related to healthcare technology change. With 10 years bedside clinical experience (ICU, ER, behavioral health), a PhD in Organizational Behavior from MIT’s Sloan School of Management, five years on the Information Systems faculty at Case Western Reserve University, and more than 15 years’ research and consulting experience, she brings a unique synthesis of clinical, academic, and industry experience to bear on client problems and opportunities. She holds a Certificate in Health IT and Health Information Exchange from the University of Texas and is a credentialed EpicCare Ambulatory trainer.
- Overcoming Organizational Roadblocks to Cyber Security
- Internet of Medical Things: Real Security Threat or Hype?
- Shortage of Qualified Cybersecurity Workers: “…the greatest cyber risk of all.”
- MACRA Deadline Approaching – Schedule your SRA today!
- Upcoming Events of Interest
- MACRA 2017 deadlines are coming. Do you have a Security Risk Assessment scheduled before December 31st?
- HIPAA Compliance is a Business Decision
- Could this breach have been prevented? – A new series
- PHISHING ALERT – DocuSign – Don’t click!
- Picking up the pieces after Hurricane Harvey