Robert Felps, CEO/CISO - A trusted adviser and innovative problem solver focusing on HIPAA and cyber-security for small and medium sized business. Architecting and executing IT strategies and cost saving solutions to Fortune 50 companies and venture funded start-ups for over 25 years. Through leadership roles, provided invaluable insight to verify and maintain functional compliance in daily operations, including a new Disaster Recovery methodology for Healthcare providers. Author of an IT Strategy Plan and a Ready-to-Use Contingency plan for health care providers, and the book Illustrated UNIX® System V/BSD. Robert brings a holistic view of business, process automation, technology, cyber security, and compliance to the healthcare industry making HIPAA compliance simple, easy, and affordable. He is the automation architect of his current company’s HIPAA compliance management solution, CompassDB™. With a passion for helping people, Robert founded the World Entrepreneurs Network and volunteers at his church. Together with his wife of 31 years, they have raised three successful children. He enjoys traveling and playing on heavy equipment on the family ranch.
- Third Rock Welcomes Dr. Julie Rennecker to the Executive Team
- MACRA/HIPAA: Ignorance of the Law Is No Excuse
- HHS OCR: PHI Security is your top priority
- Leadership Briefing on Cyber Security
- Cybersecurity: Have you hardened your systems?
- Why your Meaningful Use SRA is not enough
- Focus on Security: Special Cyber Security Briefing Event
- HIMSS17 – OCR’s Expectations for HIPAA Compliance
- Rentsys, Third Rock to Offer Guidance for HIPAA Compliance in DRJ Webinar
- HIPAA: Reducing Your Liabilities