Third Rock Assurance
Thorough. Protected. Compliance.
Third Rock Assurance™ is a comprehensive solution that makes managing HIPAA compliance easy by streamlining and automating the process, reducing the workload while delivering full compliance audit reporting. Powered by CompassDB™, our cloud based application that enables easy and swift navigation of your practice’s HIPAA compliance while maintaining the "Body of Evidence".
- Reduces your practices liabilities including breaches, remediation costs, lawsuits, and OCR fines.
- Improves your HIPAA privacy & security compliance.
- Dramatically reduces your HIPAA burden. On average over 70%.
- Simplifies and highly automates building and maintaining HIPAA records or the Body of Evidence that confirms your HIPAA compliance.
- Improves your ability to get cyber breach insurance and reduce the premiums
Contact us if you have HIPAA related questions or concerns, or you would like a free, no obligations quote.
Still not convinced? Then check out this...
“There are now only two types of companies left in the United States: those that have been hacked and those that don’t know they’ve been hacked.“ -Robert Mueller III, Director of the FBI
- Lawsuits resulting from stolen patient data
- Costly breach remedies
- Expensive audit fines
- Negative social media
Healthcare Security Breach Statistics
- 32 million individual’s PHI has been exposed
- For 2014: 49% of all breaches in healthcare industry
- 19% of healthcare orgs breached past 12 months
- Avg cost per breach - $807,571
- Rate of Increase per year – 26%
Provider HIPAA/HITECH Fines
OCR levied over $10 million in fines in past 12 months!
- $4,800,000: New York Presbyterian Hospital
- $150,000: Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, P.C.
- $1,725,000: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
DiY Risk Assessment
HIPAA Policies and Procedures
Compliance Assessment Dashboard - CompassDB™
Network Security Scan
Policies & Procedures
Information Technology Plan
Continuous Network Security Monitoring
Encrypted and Secure Email
Determine your HIPAA risk by completing our HIPAA Quick-Check below or at
|Steps Towards Compliance Maturity||Citation||Pass?|
|Policies & Procedures documented & updated periodically? (per HITECH)||164.316|
|HIPAA Training and Education with regular refresher classes?||164.308|
|Enforcement of Policies and Procedures?||164.308|
|Review & discovery of all ePHI at your practice?||164.308, 164.312|
|Business Associate Agreements implemented with all suppliers?||164.308, 164.314|
|Documented Breach Protocols and Notification Processes?||164.308, 164.400-414|
|Completed an annual Risk Assessment (RA) with recorded results?||164.308|
|Automated assessment of all networked devices?||164.308, 164.312|
|Protect ePHI while at rest and in motion?||164.312|
|Independent 3rd party continuous security monitoring?||164.308, 164.312|
Count the number of Passes
Unfortunately, anything less than 10/10 means you are exposed!
* Quick-Check steps based on HHS HealthIT Guide to Privacy and Security of Health Information document.
Trusted Advisors – We Make Your Life Better
- Over 65 years of combined experience in healthcare industry.
- Extensive enterprise & healthcare experience.
- We’re not auditors, we’re operational experts.
- Providing a complete HIPAA compliance solution.
- Risk Assessment HHS and NIST SP800 compliant.
- Corrections and improvements assistance provided.
- Complete set of required documents.
- Policies & procedures, security plan, breach & notification plan, contingency plan, training, logging and reporting.
- Industry leading security tools to help ensure your PHI is secure.
- Government approved network security tool.
- Government approved email encryption and verification tool.
- Continuous monitoring against cyber-attacks and breaches.
No-obligation review of your HIPAA compliance needs.
Call: (512) 310-0020 or Contact Form