Date(s) - Aug 24, 2017
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Park West Corporate Center
Instructor-led course covering HIPAA Compliance Officer Training and completion of Security Risk Analysis for medical practices that satisfies HIPAA, MACRA, and Meaningful Use SRA requirement.
- Morning: HIPAA Compliance Officer Training
- Lunch (included)
- Afternoon: Security Risk Analysis (SRA) self-assessment
- Also included:
- Coffee, Water, and Snacks throughout the day
- Training Certificate of Completion
- HIPAA Security Risk Analysis Report
- Updated HIPAA Policies & Procedures
- One-year access to CompassDB compliance management system
- Remote support to finalize SRA if needed
Date: Thur, Aug 24, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: 555 Round Rock West, Bldg E Conference Room
Round Rock, TX 78681
Contact for questions: (512) 310-0020 (option 1)
Bookings are closed for this event.