Julie Rennecker, PhD, BSN
Julie Rennecker, BSN, PhD is an organizational development consultant specializing in the people and process challenges related to healthcare technology change. With 10 years bedside clinical experience (ICU, ER, behavioral health), a PhD in Organizational Behavior from MIT’s Sloan School of Management, five years on the Information Systems faculty at Case Western Reserve University, and more than 15 years’ research and consulting experience, she brings a unique synthesis of clinical, academic, and industry experience to bear on client problems and opportunities. She holds a Certificate in Health IT and Health Information Exchange from the University of Texas and is a credentialed EpicCare Ambulatory trainer.
- MACRA 2017 deadlines are coming. Do you have a Security Risk Assessment scheduled before December 31st?
- HIPAA Compliance is a Business Decision
- Could this breach have been prevented? – A new series
- PHISHING ALERT – DocuSign – Don’t click!
- Picking up the pieces after Hurricane Harvey
- Healthy Skepticism – Your Best Cyber Defense
- Phishing with Ransomware – Don’t take the bait!
- What to do if you are a Ransomware victim – latest guidance from HHS
- Care Disruption – The Ultimate Security Risk
- Overwhelmed by HIPAA? Compliance is a Process, Not an Event