WW Third Rock, Inc.
LEGAL & PRIVACY STATEMENT
Conditions of Use
WW Third Rock, Inc (“Third Rock”) web site (“Site”) offers information, documents, graphics, artwork, video, audio, photographs and various other material (“Content”) which are subject to terms and conditions set forth in this conditions of use agreement (the “Conditions of Use”). By accessing the Site, you accept these Conditions of Use. Third Rock reserves the right to change the Conditions of Use at any time, at its own discretion and without direct notice to you; however, all such changes will be posted to this Site. Third Rock encourages you to review the Conditions of Use from time to time so that you are aware of any such changes. The Conditions of Use that are applicable to you at any given time are the then-current Conditions of Use. In addition, by using or viewing this Site, you accept any changes to the Conditions of Use
All information and Content on the Site is the property of Third Rock or its licensors. The Content is protected by copyright laws, trademark and design rights. Any unauthorized use of the Content will be considered a violation of CyberCompass’ intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated in this document, Third Rock and its suppliers reserve all tacit and direct rights to patents, trademarks, copyrights or confidential information relating to the Content. Unless otherwise stated in this document, no Content may be copied, distributed, published or used in any way, in whole or in part, without prior written agreement from Third Rock, except as allowed by the limited license contained in these Conditions of Use. You may not, and these Conditions of Use do not give you permission to, reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works with respect to the Site.
Third Rock trademarks, logos, and subsidiary names appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks owned or used under license by Third Rock or its affiliates in the geographic regions where Third Rock markets products bearing such trademarks. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this site, except as provided in these Conditions of Use or in the Content, is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Third Rock trademark without CyberCompass’® prior written permission.
Unless where otherwise indicated on the Site, Content may be downloaded or printed under the following terms and conditions:
- The Content may only be used for personal or educational purposes and not for public or commercial purposes.
- The Content may not be modified in any way.
- The Content may not be distributed, sold or republished.
- Any copyright notices or other ownership notices on the documents, information and Content must be preserved in any copy or printed copy.
- Third Rock reserves the right to withdraw this limited license at any time.
- The rights granted to you are part of a license agreement and do not constitute a transfer of property.
- You may not create a web site that frames this Site or any trademark or proprietary information located on this Site without Third Rock’s written permission. You may not use meta tags or any other type of hidden text utilizing Third Rock’s name or trademarks on a web site without Third Rock’s written permission.
The rights mentioned above relating to the printing and downloading of Content on the Site do not apply to the design and layout of the Site. The design and layout of the Site are all protected by copyright and other laws and are the property of Third Rock. No part of these may be copied or reproduced.
You will not knowingly use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or Personal Information from the Site. You will not knowingly take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure.
Third Rock respects the privacy of the visitors of this Site. The following policy explains the circumstances under which Third Rock may collect personal information through the Site, and how Third Rock may use that information.
Third Rock will not collect any information that may personally identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address (“Personal Information”) through this site unless you provide it to Third Rock yourself. You may choose to provide Third Rock with your Personal Information so that Third Rock may send you information you request. If you do not wish for Third Rock to have any of your Personal Information, do not submit it to Third Rock through this Site and do not become a registered user of the Site.
When you do provide Personal Information to Third Rock, it may store, process and use such Personal Information for the following purposes: to send you information you have requested, to assist Third Rock in improving its products, services or the Content of this Site, or for its own internal marketing and research purposes. Third Rock may also provide your Personal Information to an agent acting on its behalf in connection with the activities described above.
Third Rock will not sell, rent, or in any way intentionally disclose Personal Information that you provide to it through this Site to any third party (other than an agent acting on its behalf), unless:
Third Rock is required to do so by law, regulation, warrant, subpoena or court order, or such disclosure is part of a sale of all (or substantially all) of the assets of one or more divisions or affiliates of Third Rock.
If you wish to review or correct any of your Personal Information that Third Rock received from you, please send an e-mail with “Personal Information Request” in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web browser cookies
- The Content published on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Content of the Site is periodically modified. Third Rock and/or its suppliers reserve the right to modify the Content at any time.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT MAY HAVE ERRORS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THIRD ROCK AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS AND STAFF, HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THE SAME, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THIRD ROCK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR ANY LIMITED REMEDY. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM THIRD ROCK THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE CONDITIONS OF USE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY INCLUDES ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU.
- ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR DATA LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM SUCH USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Third Rock and its employees, attorneys, staff and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys fees and expenses, related to your violation of these Conditions of Use or any law related to these Conditions of Use, or your use of this Site.
Information and Press Releases
This Site contains information and press releases concerning Third Rock. While Third Rock believes all such information to be accurate as of the date prepared, it disclaims any duty or obligation to update or correct such information. Information about other companies that may be contained in any press releases or otherwise on this Site, should not be relied upon as provided or endorsed by Third Rock. All such information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes.
Dispute Resolution and Applicable Law
The laws of the State of Texas will govern the interpretation and performance of these Conditions of Use. All actions arising out of or relating to these Conditions of Use shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court located in Illinois and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction and extra-territorial service of process of such courts.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any term or provision of these Conditions of Use shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other term or provision of these Conditions of Use.
Your right to access this Site may be terminated immediately by Third Rock upon your non-compliance with these Conditions of Use.
Links to Third Party Sites
Any other web site that is accessible through the Site is not under the control of Third Rock, and Third Rock cannot be held responsible for their content, links contained in such web site, or changes or updates made to such web site. Third Rock is not responsible for Webcasting or any other form of transmission. Third Rock provides these links only as a convenience to you.