Cyber Risk Assessments
Be proactive to protect your bottom line.
Quickly discover your vulnerabilities.
We cover all your needs for comprehensive security risk assessments, technical assessments and custom assessments.
Our approach is proven faster, more comprehensive and we’ll stand by you in an audit.
Information and Cybersecurity Standards
Third Rock has expertise in the following compliance standards and regulations.
Healthcare – HIPAA
Healthcare – HIPAA Audit Protocol
Financial/Insurance – NY DFS
Insurance – NAIC 668
International – GDPR
Cyber/Defense – NIST SP 800-171
Cyber – CCPA – (Coming Soon)
Third Rock can map your protected information (data) through its entire flow through your organization.
Protected Information search and scans
OS Vulnerabilities and Compliance scans
Network Vulnerabilities scan
Network Communication scans
and more to assure your valuable data is protected
Third Rock creates custom assessments you need to assess clients or vendors to improve cyber security. For example;
Agreement/Contract Review and Audits
for legal and financial protection
Due Diligence Assessments
to understand cyber risk status
Merger and Acquisitions Assessments
establish risks prior to purchase or merger
Vendor Verification Assessments
understand exposures with third parties
Powered by CyberCompass and backed with Fortune 50 experience.
Third Rock offers the most comprehensive suite of scans.
OS Vulnerability & Compliance
- Over 300 action Items tested.
- Cyber Security Rapid Repair Guide.
- Top priority issues outlined to quickly harden your systems and network.
Network Discovery & Inventory
- Inventory of all devices connected to network.
- Basis for sensitive data flow diagram.
- Exposes weaknesses of computers and network devices on the local network.
Network Penetration Testing (External)
- Industry-standard methodology and tools.
- Exposes weaknesses in firewalls and access to network(s).
Sensitive Data Security
- Scans computer and network storage for unencrypted sensitive data.
- Includes PII, PCI, HIPAA.
- Report identifying unencrypted data.
- Checks proper configuration of secure connections.
- Includes SSL and TLS standards.
- Report including corrective actions.
Phishing Risk Assessment
- One-time or quarterly training package.
Source Code Security
- Scans source code for security issues.
- Identifies potential issues with the code.
Get your FREE
Cyber Risk Score
in less than five minutes with
Cyber Quick Check.
Let us help you get
Get your FREE Cyber Risk Score
in less than 5 minutes with Cyber Quick Check.
Let us help you get