Cyber Risk Assessments
Cybersecurity and Privacy Regulations
You must Comply to Play
The state of data privacy continues to be a building concern as the volume and severity of cyber attacks increases each year. In response, industries, states and organizations are implementing standards of compliance. While some have the mentality and structure of “don’t get caught” being noncompliant, the shift is moving toward the idea of having to comply before you can even enter the game. Our automated software, CyberCompass®, supports multiple regulations. Need to be HIPAA and GDPR Compliant? What about following CCPA and NY DFS? No problem! By combining multiple regulations into a single assessment, there is no extra work for you. Learn where you’re vulnerable, how to fix it and have documentation to back you up.
Cybersecurity and Privacy Regulations we support include:
Learning where you are vulnerable is the first step to defending your company.
You can’t fix it until you know it’s broken.
We cover all your needs for comprehensive security risk assessments, technical assessments and custom assessments.
Our approach is proven faster, more comprehensive and we’ll stand by you in an audit.
Third Rock can map your protected information (data) through its entire flow through your organization.
Protected Information search and scans
OS Vulnerabilities and Compliance scans
Network Vulnerabilities scan
Network Communication scans
and more to assure your valuable data is protected
Third Rock creates custom assessments you need to assess clients or vendors to improve cyber security. For example;
Agreement/Contract Review and Audits
for legal and financial protection
Due Diligence Assessments
to understand cyber risk status
Merger and Acquisitions Assessments
establish risks prior to purchase or merger
Vendor Verification Assessments
understand exposures with third parties
Third Rock now offers an affordable NYDFS solution to get compliant by the
April 15, 2020 deadline!
Third Rock offers the most comprehensive suite of scans.
OS Vulnerability & Compliance
- Over 300 action Items tested.
- Cyber Security Rapid Repair Guide.
- Top priority issues outlined to quickly harden your systems and network.
Network Discovery & Inventory
- Inventory of all devices connected to network.
- Basis for sensitive data flow diagram.
- Exposes weaknesses of computers and network devices on the local network.
Network Penetration Testing (External)
- Industry-standard methodology and tools.
- Exposes weaknesses in firewalls and access to network(s).
Sensitive Data Security
- Scans computer and network storage for unencrypted sensitive data.
- Includes PII, PCI, HIPAA.
- Report identifying unencrypted data.
- Checks proper configuration of secure connections.
- Includes SSL and TLS standards.
- Report including corrective actions.
Phishing Risk Assessment
- One-time or quarterly training package.
Source Code Security
- Scans source code for security issues.
- Identifies potential issues with the code.
Get your FREE
Cyber Risk Score
in less than five minutes with
Cyber Quick Check.
Let us help you get
Get your FREE Cyber Risk Score
in less than 5 minutes with Cyber Quick Check.
Let us help you get