Rapid Cyber Risk Response Announcement
At Third Rock, we bring the energy and power to contain, minimize and resolve your cyber crisis fast and professionally. Watch this short video to learn more.
HIPAA – Reduce the Burden, Increase Your Protection
Please join Ed Jones, Chief Compliance Officer and Robert Felps, CEO of Third Rock for a recording of our interactive webinar, from April 28th, that will help you understand:
- How to reduce the burden of HIPAA Compliance
- The reality of cyber-breaches.
- Why reducing discovery time of a breach is critical.
- Why recent HIPAA regulation changes are important to understand.
- How to reduce potential fines for HIPAA non-compliance.
- Protecting the equity you’ve built into your business!
Protect your Patients. Protect your Practice. Protect Yourself.
Cyber Breaches and HIPAA – What’s Required Now?
This webinar was sponsored by SignaCert to explain what is now required to be HIPAA compliant. The federal regulations have changed multiple times since 2009 and now require much more security around your electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI). It’s important to understand and know what you should be doing NOW to protect ePHI! Plus, with 2014 being called “The Year of the Cyber-Breach” and 2015 being referred to as “The Year of the Healthcare Cyber-Breach” it’s extremely important to take steps to protect your ePHI data.
Check out our Worry-Free Compliance Youtube Channel for more Videos!