FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Austin, TX, Aug 25, 2016 – Third Rock, provider of HIPAA Worry-Free Compliance™, announced custom, online HIPAA Policies and Procedures as an additional capability of their compliance management platform, CompassDB™. This new capability is designed to address common issues associated with policies and procedures found in most healthcare practices; outdated paper documents collecting dust on a bookshelf.
The overarching focus of CompassDB™ is to reduce the cost and effort to be HIPAA compliant. CompassDB™ HIPAA policies and procedures help covered entities and business associates achieve these goals by being;
- Current – written after November, 2013 to address HIPAA/HITECH regulations with ongoing updates.
- On-Line and Searchable – easy access through any web capable device and fully searchable allowing fast and convenient location of desired information.
- Customized – to your healthcare industry segment and your specific company.
- Maintained – by HIPAA professionals to help keep your practice current and compliant, addressing the evolving threats and changes in healthcare.
- Easy to understand – written for any staff member to understand and follow steps to comply.
The policies and procedures are accessible through the customer’s CompassDB™ account allowing convenient online access and are downloadable in PDF format. They include a full, hyperlinked table of contents and are searchable, which makes finding information simple, easy, and fast.
Features and Benefits for Covered Entities and Business Associates
- Privacy Policies and Procedures – Addresses all aspects of the Privacy Rule.
- Security Policies and Procedures – Addresses all aspects of the Security Rule.
- Risk Management Plan – Complete plan to efficiently manage and reduce your businesses’ risks.
- Contingency Plan – Complete ready-to-use “fills in the blanks” plan including Emergency Response Plan.
- Business Associate Agreement – Step-by-step applicability diagram and example BAA.
- Breach Protocols and Procedures – Complete plan to manage a breach and required notifications.
- Body of Evidence Register Templates – Builds your HIPAA compliance body of evidence to address possible audits.
Compliance professionals and healthcare service companies can use CompassDB™ to manage their clients’ compliance needs. It significantly improves their efficiency, profit margins and product offering while increasing their customers’ satisfaction and reducing compliance costs. If you provide HIPAA services and want to learn more about CompassDB™ contact Third Rock for details.
A variety of additional CompassDB™ capabilities will be announced over the next few weeks and months. Signup for our newsletter to stay informed.
Visit http://cyberquickcheck.com to see if your organization is compliant.
Third Rock’s Worry-Free Compliance™ is a comprehensive HIPAA/HITECH Compliance solution which enables healthcare providers and business associates to conform to HIPAA regulations and better protect patient PHI. Third Rock also supports emerging high-tech healthcare companies that are developing and bringing new and innovative solutions with HIPAA compliance help speed adoption in the marketplace.